BEST Succession Planning

10,000Every Day

Approximately 10,000 Baby Boomers retire every day. Many are business owners, company leaders or key professionals.

80%Not Saleable

Percent of companies are simply not saleable or do not have a proper professional talent pipeline in place to continue success.

12%Sold

Of the remaining 20% that are sold, 12% will be sold, but not at the original asking price. In many cases, far below the asking price.

BEST Succession Planning

Succession Planning today is both transitional and transactional. In a successful succession plan, the business needs to be both transition ready (foster and move to new leadership) and transferable (having a high enterprise value).

Approximately 10,000 Baby Boomers retire every day. Many are business owners, company leaders or key executives, which means that a glut of companies will be for sale or in search of qualified professional talent for many years to come as this generation continues to move into retirement. Sadly, it is estimated that 80% of these companies are simply not saleable or do not have a proper professional talent pipeline in place to continue success.  Of the remaining 20% that are sold, 12% will be sold, but not at the original asking price. In many cases, they sell far below the asking price.

BEST will collaborate closely with company leadership, legal and financial professionals to provide human capital strategies for a seamless succession of leadership and professional talent to keep your business running smoothly for many years into the future.   We will identify with you what positions are in need of a talent pool before it is too late and help develop the professional talent bench, so these upcoming professionals are ready to take over in a seamless and highly productive manner.

OPERATIONAL & TACTICAL PLANNING FOR YOUR HUMAN CAPITAL

BEST Workforce Planning & Development Services

Onboard Planning

One the most powerful strategies to bring newly hired professionals up to a high productivity level while simultaneously strengthening culture and retention…

More
Recruiting Process

As people are a company’s most important asset, beginning to close that gap with a compliant recruitment process is the most critical place to start…

More
Retention Strategies

Companies that properly demonstrate the value they place in their employees and that put into place policies and practices that reflect…

More
Succession Planning

Succession Planning today is both transitional and transactional. In a successful succession plan, the business needs to be both…

More
Topgrading Talent

Do you have the BEST people in your organization in the BEST seats on the bus?  Is your business growing to the point it requires a revised..

More

    BEST Human Capital & Advisory Group is a retained executive search and business advisory/consulting firm that specializes in small-to-medium sized companies, with an emphasis in the horticultural, hydroponics/cannabis, consumer products, crisis management and business restructuring categories. BEST serves companies nationwide and globally in an active and evolving market. Through a well-connected network of colleagues and a sophisticated predictive behavioral screening system (that we call “BEST Behaviors”), BEST drives our client’s growth and success through a focused and consultative approach.

    ADDRESS

    5809 N. Post Rd.
    Indianapolis, IN 46216

    PHONE

    1-317-757-3888

    EMAIL

    info@bhcagroup.com